Saturday, July 4, 2009

This has been the longest, but shortest week for me. I have no idea where all the time went. I will try to post pictures of my projects that I completed last weekend.

I gave my dad his album and he cried...he really liked it!! I can't wait for you to see it. Besides trying to get back in the swing of things...I have started exercising again...I went to the doctor and I have to shed 25 POUNDS!!!!! I started trying to walk a MILE a day and yesterday I walked 1/2 mile and i JOGGED .75 Miles!!!! who knew I could job again...the doctors told me not to because of the ARTHRITIS in my knees, but I felt really good. My parents came to visit for the 4th and this morning my mother walked 2MILES with me...I was really tired after that and had to take a 2HOUR NAP!!!!

Please pray that I can continue this exercise program and for good health. I weighed a few minutes ago and I have lost 5POUNDS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment