Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pictures at LAST

Here are the pictures of the acrylic mini album that I finished during the Great American Scrapbook Convention while we locked in our hotel SUITE...

I used Alcohol Ink on the cover of this book. The
trick for me was to plan my pages before I actually glued anything down. After I finished with the cover, I used Blending solution to create a circle so that you could see her face.

I decided to use paint and cardstock to decorate the letters and then I used Liquid Pearls, Flowers that were left over from a Fiskars border punch and Gemstones.

In is book there are many pockets so that I could tuck in tags for her ABC Book that I am putting up for here for when she is older. I usually let the children see their books when I finish them, but I like to keep some and put up for them when they are older.
This picture is a fold out of the page that I added because I had more pictures than pages and wanted to include them.




What I LOVE most about Acrylic Albums is that if you plan it just right, you can use your paper for several layouts...meaning if you cover one sheet of the album and then reduce the size going forward. In this album you can see the first three pages.

2 comments: