Saturday, July 11, 2009

What's next...?

I can't believe that it has been a week since I last blogged. I do not know where the time has gone...oh wait, YES i do...I went to a store this past week and while shopping the manager went by pushing one load and pulling another load of boxes stacked at least 7 feet tall...and guess what?...they fell and hit me in my HEAD...it hurt really bad. Thank GOD my mother was with me and was able to fill out the incident report. I ended up going to the doctor the next day because my HEAD would NOT stop hurting. My HEAD is BRUISED and has a BUMP on it.

The medicine that the doctor prescribed is a really good drug...it KNOCKED me OUT...I guess that is why I haven't blogged...I have been in the bed. The other interesting thing is that I dropped me car off at the shop a week ago Thursday...Thank GOD for my warranty. They had to tear down the engine...8 days later it is ready for me to pick up, but when I get there...it's not there...the CAR is not there. The run around trying to find it and finally realizes that they forgot to pick it up from the other shop...now I have to wait until Monday.

OK...now I know you are thinking enough is enough...well not quite...I went to go to the store today and my husbands car makes this LOUD noise and sounds like it wants to cut off...that wouldn't be so bad, but I am supposed to teach tomorrow and now I have no transportation...

OK...now that is really enough...hopefully I can create something this week since I am stuck in the house...or at least until I get my car back. I did take pictures of the projects that I completed, now I just have to upload them...

No comments:

Post a Comment