Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Home at last

We had an awesome time scrapbooking in our SUITE!!! It is worth going again just to get away for a few days. The only negative thing about the weekend is that we actually went to the Expo center and were disappointed.

I had gone a few years back with my girlfriend Jen from http://www.alteredegotoo.blogspot.com/ and had a very good time taking classes and visiting the vendors. This year it seemed as if there were not as many vendors, there were not many new products and the deals were just OK, nothing to jump UP and DOWN about. I think we stayed for about 2 hours and then called it quits and headed back to our SUITE where we locked ourselves in never to be seen again until Sunday when it was time to check out.

It has taken me this long to catch up on sleep and return to normal...what ever that means. Now I have to go unpack my car and put my STUFF away. I will post pictures of the projects that I completed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment