Sunday, June 21, 2009

This is long over due!

I have so many friends that blog daily and they keep asking me to start a blog...so here it is! I have no idea what I am doing or if I will have the time to keep this up, but I am going to give it a try.

Things have been really busy around here with my husband working from home...I can't get anything done. Summer is here and school is out, so trying to keep the children busy is a job in itself.

At the beginning of the year, I took on the challenge to scrapbook or create something every day if only to take a picture a day...sad to say...I have not kept up with the challenge. I finally have a NEW scrapbook NOOK, so hopefully I can try again. I am still in the process of setting up my nook and will post pictures soon. I am so excited and can't wait for it to be complete, but setting it up is another JOB all by itself.

Stay tuned...for pictures of my scrapbook NOOK and my Altered Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment